Saturday, May 31, 2008

Net in the room

So I purchased a $40.00 combo package that includes a wireless keyboard, a wireless mouse and some pretty dope Logitech speakers. Add in a $15 VGA cable running from my PC to my flat screen and I have the wave of the future right here in my bedroom. Add in the fact that I can go to "watch-movies.net" and "tv-link.cc", my room then becomes a cinema and on demand cable extravaganza paradise!

Color me A) Stoked as hell for setting this up and B) Stupid for not doing it sooner.

I recommend it to all who frequent these fine pages of happiness.

Hopefully this means I will blog much more often. I don't really say that in the sense of it being good for you all but more so it being good for me. It is really nice to have a diary of happenings that now dates back almost 3 years.

Type to you all soon.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky bastard

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tired of all this back-slappin Art- Humanity Bullshit WE'RE A VIRUS WITH SHOES okay/ and that's all we are.....

8:23 PM  
Blogger Bean said...

the fuck?

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bleach said...

Some things are comical...And some things are the result of taking nude baths with your mom until your 15th birthday.

11:04 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

cool setup.

I got my computer a/v to run in my living room, so I can watch lost online, but i haven't figured out how to use a mouse/keyboard wirelessly yet...

the price is right on that combo pack. especially for non-generic.
dope.

that 2nd quote was weird.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Hi Brad. I like the Wallflower book so far.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Bleach said...

Glad you like it. It grows on you the more you read it.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?