Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

Hello to all my little baby angels.

I had an excellent Christmas. I fiured that those of you who have not purchased gifts for me yet would need a list of what to send. Here ya go.

I received an X-box 360 and now need the following components.

- Wireless Reciever.
- Call of Duty 4
- Rock Band w/ instruments
- Extra Controllers

Please be sure to ship priority.



In the interest of keeping this blog from dying again, I will attempt to write on here twice a month even though it may not be interesting.



New Years Resolutions.

1) Quit smoking. I have purchased the patches and am determined to quit. I was going to quit a couple of weeks ago but now I figure I will just wait until New Years. Wish me the luck.

2) Lose weight. I am tempted to post a shirtless picture on here to hold myself to this resolution. My fear is that this picture may crash the Blogger server from so many hits from the ladies. Ohhhh Yeeeah.

I never usually make resolutions but this year shall be different. You all should make some resolutions as well. I dare ya.



I think I need to share with you all a new game I have been playing while bored at work. You can find it
here. It is kind of like tetris but with a twist. It is hard. I have no idea how people get the scores they are getting. I have yet to break 200,000.

Everyone have a good new year. Look Ma no cussing.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chainfactor was already posted on trachbang. I got 222,xxx as my all time high. I don't remember how I did it though. Seems like I always get stuck with a bunch of 1's in a corner or something.

7:19 AM  
Blogger ScubaSteve said...

good luck with the smoking business. i think most people's major downfall to quitting anything is waiting for some milestone...after christmas, new years resolution, etc. just effing quit dood.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Bleach said...

I did. Promptly on new years.

12:30 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

glad you are back.

you are alright, guy.

good luck quitting smoking. you should try the Uncle Buck method where you go from cigarettes to cigars to chewing tobacco to quitting.

good stuff.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Happy New Year Brad! So glad you are quitting smoking.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Bean said...

How go's the smoking cessation?

and

BLOG MORE BLOGS

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?