Tuesday, December 06, 2005

three things I need to tell you

1) My friend Tim (Mindsquirt) had his baby. You should all go to his website to see pictures.

2) If everyone has a different meaning associated with a particular word, then ever sentence literally means something entirely different to everyone. For example "Mark went camping". When I read this sentence I have a composite of everyone named Mark I have ever known and a general idea about how I feel about camping. For someone who had a husband named Mark that beats her and used to get raped while camping at camp Piamingo this sentence would have to produce a negative reaction. My point is this, everything you read, no matter if it is a book such as the Davinci Code (That everyone and their mother has read) it is a unique experience unlike any other that anyone will ever have!

3) I have never known anyone named Shelly.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you blog.

12:18 PM  
Blogger goostermon said...

Well, that's all true. But, I want to write something that can only be understood one way .... here goes:

I LOVE the song Elizaville. I just listened to it 5 times in a row. It has put me in the best feeling place. I'm probably gonna listen to it A LOT.
Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated. Please keep up the good work.

Of course, if you were ever raped in a place called Elizaville, I don't reccommend the song to you .... that means you, Shelly.

1:59 PM  
Blogger goostermon said...

I was just out riding around and realized how completely thoughtless, inappropriate and stupid the last part of my post was. I meant it as a joke, of course, but it isn't funny. My deep and humble apologies.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

Who is this Shelly, do I know you? If so I am excited. Pop, no apologizing!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me what this sentence means to you.

"nosebleed some cocoa in , standoff it's it wynn a in indelicate not it trainmen in see salmon it's try orthodox mayit's crude a. heterocyclic on husbandman some see even be ! reddish or on mattress but be bernardino not , coppery see it's coleus trythe finial but."

That was at the bottom of a spam email I received and I'm trying to figure out what it means so I can reply that I'm interested in what they're selling.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

BRAD- can you email me your address? your mom has my email address if you don't have it. thanks!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?