Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cursing

I am going to curtail the cursing a little bit. I should go into a whole debate about the topic but it would have no real effect. I would simply suggest that anyone who cares about the subject to watch Penn and Tellers show "Bullshit" that covers the topic of cussing. The cussing was always meant to be a shock value thing. I am not saying that a cuss word will not appear here and there but I am going to try and cut it out for the most part. I am also going to try and start updating this at least once a week for all you loyal readers. If there are people who read this a bit and never leave comments I would ask that this once you leave a comment just to say hi. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, send me an email. I would like to get some sort of idea who visits this thing. My email is BBTriple2004@yahoo.com. I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving. I am going to Dalls to visit Family. Included in this bunch are Texas Tara and Larry Feathers. Before I leave Texas, larry Feathers will have written a new blog. Either that or he will be the victim of a bare ass to the face while sleeping prank. I love all of you like I love my kitties.

14 Comments:

Blogger tschy said...

hi - sorry for not returning your phone call a few weeks ago. we can chat after thanksgiving.

10:19 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

I think you and I have talked about this some. Unfortunatly, cussing is an excellent way to add color to speech.

But, it makes mothers mad, as evidenced on this blog by your mom and a tounge-thrashing I got on sunday as witnessed by bean.

so, i will join you. down with cussing! up with pleasant conversation!

we should make a discusting list of words not to say.

10:25 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

i wish Penn and Teller would do a show about how much you talk about their show.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Bleach said...

That last comment was hilarious...was my mom at Walnut Ridge or something?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Walnut Ridge still exists?

2:37 PM  
Blogger K. said...

Allright, I've been called out. I'm a closet Bleach n' Sheets reader. I also hate Rod Stewart, the filthy bastard.

Texas Tara used to curse like a sailor on her blog, and by that I mean she said dammit once. After some discussions with the censors her blog is now rated MF for Mom Friendly.

-K.

9:11 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

I am surprised that you didn't suggest that we should teach our kids the best curse words at 2 months.

that way, their first word is "fuck-hole" and not "mama".

as an aside, your anti-spam thing sucks. take it off. i can't recognize what the words are half the time. i have already failed 2 times in a row.

5:23 PM  
Blogger goostermon said...

Yeah well, I understand the need to cuss - I have it too - and indeed, sometimes just nothing else will do. On the other hand, even Penn and Teller feel funny saying motherfucker in front of their mom, I bet.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog when I have nothing else to do.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Jacquelyn said...

hi, melissa put a link to your site on the blog us girls have.
you said to say hi.... so hi!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you will get mad if others cuss around you? Unfortunately, cussing has become a second language to me. I know how to use words like "fuck" as a variety of nouns, as an adverb, adjective, and I'm sure I've used it as an article, pronoun, and as other parts of grammer.

I don't think I would have passed the bar if I didn't know how to cuss. One of our essay questions was (which I thought was a give-away), "Describe in one word how you as a criminal defense lawyer would feel if a kitty rapist who literally stole candy from babies came to your office and asked you to represent him." My answer was "fuck" and I got extra credit for that.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck fuckitty fuck fuck

9:42 AM  
Blogger Bleach said...

Valerie, you can say fuck all you want dear. It was actually a confort when i talk to you and you were cussing, knowing you just passed the bar and all. It let me know that I wasn't the only intelligent one who cursed. By the way, congrats..I called but you were gone.

1:55 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

blog more blogs

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?