Thursday, December 15, 2005

Poop Vomit puke yuck

I really wanted my next blog entry to be the secret of Deja Vu, but something has happened. From the title of my blog you might guess that I am talking about Michael Mc Donald. Now there are only about three songs that I have to dance to..one of them being "Without Love" by the Doobie Brothers, but this Michael Mcdonald situation is out of control. This white haired motherfucker was really singing "deck the halls" on Jay Leno last night. If you missed the performance let me describe how you can have the same feeling of watching it. Close your eyes. Reach to your right hand side. Grab the first thing you get your hands on. If this is smaller than a bowling ball, put it back and grab something else. Now, shove this object straight up your ass sideways. After it is in your ass, attempt to puke it up and then eat it again. I swear this silly fool needs to be playing Santa in some shit town Pet store. It really was quite a traumatizing experience. I hope he has fun playing his songs for Satan in hell.

Deja Vu' is tomorrow.

Bleach

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah what a fool believes is that that motherfucker is a decent performer

1:11 PM  
Blogger goostermon said...

The vibe I'm getting is that you have strong negative feelings about this guy. Am I warm? Whenever I am with you, you are never so violent .... hmmmm. Wonder what's up with THAT?

BTW, how do you put a title on a blog?

2:30 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

you are a real cocktease with your non deja-vu blogs

i don't think i would know michael mcdonald if he kicked me in the teeth.

3:44 PM  
Blogger tschy said...

take a deep breath....relax....it's just a song. and remember, there is a reason they make remote controls. and if your batteries are dead, you can take that bowling ball that you shoved sideways up your ass and puked out - and throw it at you TV to turn it off. see, there are many solutions to your dilema.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch! i work hard to whore my music out to whoever is dumb enough to let me play. and it ain't none of your goddam business who i play my music for. why don't we settle this like real men, with a keyboard and candy canes--IN HELL!

6:38 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

bleach hurt his back so he can't explain deja vu now or anytime soon, so he told me to tell everyone that is when you fart and sneeze at the same time, and that creates a air bubble in your brain, which later pops and manifests itself as deja vu.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleach may out for quite some time i am afraid, i am sure there will be an update soon, but more doctor's appts are imminent

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw michael mcdonald on "40 year old virgin" now i know who you're talking aboot, and i hate him.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?