Friday, September 23, 2005

Camping

It is important that anyone that read this not alert my mother or father. I would repeat this but you can just read that first line again. I am going Skydiving on Sunday. In case I die I want to let everyone know that I love them. I love you all with all of my heart. When I think about how much I love all of you my heart fills with love and joy and more love. I have told my parents that I am going camping so they will not be worried. As everyone knows I have bad feet and the skydive landing could maybe cripple me for life. I hope all of you will still be my friends when I am crippled. I will write a blog on monday with pictures of the event. Team bullshit is skydiving!! I mean camping.

6 Comments:

Blogger tschy said...

If you are cripple on Monday, how are you going to be able to come up the stairs if we can sell some fun project for you to work on. Your secret is safe w/me. I went skydiving during college. It's a blast!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

It is against my better judgement, but I won't tell. I want to know ASAP after you land that you are OK because I will be fretting. Have fun.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Maybe this blog you blogged is a cry for help. Maybe you want us to stop you.

8:12 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

I think lying to your parents was a good idea.
I will make sure to spill the beans to your parents some day like when you told my parents that we drank all of their gin when i was 15. you also left some contraband in my couch which my mom found and blamed on me.

you are a bad friend.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

This is just to let you all know I am not dead. When did I leave contraband in your couch?

12:46 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

you left some serious contraband in my couch-cushions you clutz. It must have fell out of your clutzy pockets. When she was cleaning she found it.

I think it was some summer in-betwixt school years in college.

what a terrible friend.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?