Monday, January 08, 2007

Hello to all...

I am sorry that I haven't been posting. As I stated, Websense has really hit me hard in the blogging department. I hope everyone has had a good Christmas and New Years. I really just decided to write and say that the worst part of my day is when Alex interviews the Jeopardy contestents.

I also need to say that everyone should see Little Miss Sunshine.

I heard that polar bears have been placed on the endangered species list. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Man vs. Wild is a great show on the Discovery channel. Check it out.

I got me one of dem I-pods for Christmas and I love it to death.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that the polar bear thing is a lost plot line some how, now your an apple sheep

9:31 PM  
Blogger tschy said...

The Brown Bear and the Mexican Grizzly Bear are endangered, but not the Polar Bear. Interestingly enough, there are over 1100 species of animals that are either threatended or endangered...and over 700 plants.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

Man vs. Wild is the shit even if I don't agree with all of his choices and techniques.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?