Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gretting Cards

Everytime it is some special day on this planet, we decide to celebrate by getting one another a greeting card. It always amazes me how much they tend to suck. A long time ago I really thought seriously about starting a greeting card company but I know it would be really hard to make any money doing so. Most of my cards would probably have the "f" word, or the "s" word...or the "fsf" word in them. I could only sell them at Speners Gifts and I hate that store. Here are some ideas I would like to throw at ya. If you have any ideas of your own, feel free to leave them. I will group them by which situation we will be using the card for. The format will be {picture on the outside of the card} followed by {text on the inside of the card}.

CATEGORY: Birthday:







Maybe if you ate minature meals,
Your fat face and ass would be minature too!
Happy Birthday!




At first I thought this was you.
I now know its not, but man, you two could be sisters!
Happy Birthday




CATEGORY: Easter

You were an accident.
So I have hired the Easter Bunny to kill you.
Happy Easter!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the freakyest rabbit since donnie darko, the only thing greeting cards are good for is holding money other than that they suck

1:18 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

well done. i love these very much. you should go into the greeeting-card business.

do more please.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

I once thought about making greeting cards too. My ideas were things like a cute little bunny getting it's head blown off. But looking at it now, it's basically like South Park.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?