Friday, December 15, 2006

WebnonSense

My work has decided to lay the "websense" smackdown. This means I cannot go to any site that is not approved by work. This includes my blog. Little do they know how vital visiting blogs is to my work. A few months with no recreational web browsing might cause me to FREAK OUT on people at work. At any rate...Until my computer savy cousin figures out a way for me to hack through this nonsense, bloggin at work will cease. I will still try and update as often as I can but I apologize in advance for not commenting enough on your guyszes blogss. Peace love hope and hapiness to all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its all blocked... prude ass mofos.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are doing that same thing to us at work. I'm in a rotating schedule that includes nights and weekends and I would kill somebody if I ended up completely blocked. Luckily there are two hotspots (Starbucks and Cincinnati Bell)that can be reached from our office. Now I just need to get a laptop.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

I think I would quit if I couldn't get on other sites. It gets me through the day.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?