Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blog a Blog

I need to blog a new blog. I can't think of anything to write about.

Sometimes I laugh out loud at commercials. I saw this one commercial yesterday that was this guy doing a presentation for a TV show. He had his dad in there with him and his dad had on wings. The guys says "My show is about a fairy that sneaks into childrens rooms at night and steals all of their teeth." This part wasn't funny. At the end, the guy leans over to his dad and yells "Lets go dad, they're not buying it." At this point I started cracking up.

Lost is the best show ever made. I wish that everyone would get on the fucking bandwagon already. It is really impossible to watch unless you have followed all of the episodes. Everyone needs to rent the first and second seasons and watch them from beggining to end. Once this happens I will try and get you all the episodes they have shown so far from season three. I wish I could explain how good of a show it is once you are into it.

I don't care about women's kids who aren't in my family. There are a couple women at work who cannot get through an entire sentence without talking about their kids. This drives me fucking bonkers. I understand it is a big deal but please talk about something other than your kids for once in a goddamn while. Texas Tara, this does not go for you, I love hearing about the peanut.

Right now I am reading Conversations with God book three for about the 5th time and I am also reading "My Life" by Bill Clinton. I didn't realize that Bill Clinton came from such a weird childhood. I always assume that Presidents were brought up in two parent households, this was not the case with Clinton at all.

I am about to go to lunch with my buddy Bobby at work. Everyone please feel free to go to hell.

5 Comments:

Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

that last sentence almost made me fart because I laughed so hard.

7:45 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

does that statement about hearing about other peoples kids apply to me too?

brad, you told me that once and it hurt me, brad.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right back at cha big guy

4:00 PM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

I too love Lost. I got to watch the 1st season on DVD. It was sweet. I'm glad I didn't watch it on TV because I would have died having to wait for the first episode of season 2.

10:37 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

that is why clinton is such a pervert. he didn't have a stable household. naw, im just kidding.

i had something else to say about this blof but i forgot it.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?