Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Blog

I figure it is about damn time I gave you all something new to read. So here it is.

First things first, I had a pretty good weekend. I stayed at this Bed and Breakfast in Indiana called Ben and Stephs house. The weekend was full of ice cream, fire trucks, humidity and beer. It was good times. I bet Ben will get off his ass today and blog a blog about the block party on Saturday in which I dressed up like a fireman. A couple women mistook me as a stripper but I settled them down real quick. Anyway, good times, I appreciate you all letting me stay there Ben and Steph. And shout outs to Stacie, Alex and Arthur for making the weekend that much more special.

Second things second , I gotta quit smoking. Jesus Christ. No more needs to be said. I quit for six months last year and I felt great. Then I got drunk in Dallas and that was all she wrote. I am going to quit soon. As soon as I finish those five cartons!

Third thing third, we have our softball tournament on Wednesday. If everything goes as plan we will come in dead last. Wish me luck.

Everyone have a kick ass day and rest of the week.

8 Comments:

Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

haha! that is an awesome picture. seriously.

Good luck quitting smoking! maybe this will make wife and me stop smoking half of your pack when you come over. and maybe there will be less butts in our driveway now. I myself, have moved on to pipes.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

Shouldn't the plural of shout out be "shouts out" instead of "shout outs"? You should explain how you came to be in a fireman's uniform.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

Cause:

I'm the fireman
fire, fa, fireman
I got that fire I'm hollering
I got that fire come and try me and
You can spark it up and I'ma put you out
You can spark it up and I'ma put you out

12:41 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

That bed & breakfast sounds AWESOME! Where is it in Indiana?

Oh wait, that's my house you're talking about!

You're always welcome to hang out at our place, anytime.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya fiiiiiiiiireman! Sweet Picture! I totally thought it was a Stripper thang too.... tricked us all!!

ya the bed & breakfast is pretty greaaaat.. so great i've stayed for like 3 WEEKS!... Winston and Alfred love it too :-P

so how do u like the "SIMPSONs" (cd) LOL! ;)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

I dig the Simpson CD. How do you like the text message mix?

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o ya...i heart J.Simpson

i'll get on that tonite...

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never strip for me anymore

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?