Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday

Being that it is Monday, I figured I would give you all something new to read. I for one hate coming back to work on Monday...It is nice to visit the blogs and kill a little time with new stuff.

Yesterday, me, fooie and his wife and baby drove up to Indianapolis for some house hunting and fellowshipin'. On the way home I was falling asleep and drooling all over myself until we started telling true ghost stories. Fooie's wife had a pretty good one that happened to a friend of hers and maybe she could get her friend to tell the story on my comments. I just thought I would share a weird story that happened to me.

I have never seen a ghost. I have never been possesed, left my body, slept in a graveyard or anything of the sort. I have however rocked it out on the Quija board a time or two in my life. Now, the test I always used to tell if someone else was moving the damn thing was..I would think of a number, I wouldn't say it aloud. I knew I wasnt moving the thing and the other person didn't know the number, so if it was selected....BOO Bitches. Anyway on to the story...

A girl I used to know and myself would get together every now and then and play with the Quija board. We seemed to have pretty good results when it was the two of us. I was confident that neither one of us was moving the thing. When we would just be talking amongst ourselves and still have our hands on the plastic piece, it would spell my name over and over again. B-R-A-D...B-R-A-D. It was kind of freaky at first, but I got used to it. Anyway, long story long..We eventually became to freaked out to mess with the Quija board and decided we would stop. About a month went by and I received a call from said girl at about 2:00 AM. Here is what she said. Feel free to read this part aloud to yourself in the voice of that crazy old midget lady from poltergeist:

"I just got home from a bar. Sorry to wake you up but I thought you would want to know about this. While I was gone my 13 year old brother and all his little friends went in my room and started playing with my Quija board. (Important to note that I have never met this girls family nor had I ever been to her parents house). As soon as I walked in my brother and his friends looked at me and said "Who's Brad? The Quija board keeps spelling his name over and over again."

I threw my Quija board away that day and then later bought another one. Anyone else have any ghost stories?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have slept in a graveyard on many occassions.

Of course, I was working there at the tim and was supposed to be digging graves and whatnot, but was hiding out and napping instead.

Not so ghosty.

10:14 AM  
Blogger goostermon said...

Throw the new one away, as well. If you believe in life after death, or life going along beside us, it is not much of a stretch to believe that not all entities "out there" would be good to be in contact with. Keep in mind that God can tap you on the shoulder any time he wants and manifest Himself in an undeniable way - but I am VERY sure it won't through a Quija board. Stay away from it is my vote. Just like bombs, quicksand and other "interesting" stuff, there is no harm possible if you leave it alone and nothing good can possibly happen if you mess with it.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

except for a damn good blog!

12:48 PM  
Blogger goostermon said...

You got me there!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

I tend to believe in ghosts and agree that not much good could come from using a Ouija board. It seems like the risk of contacting evil isn't worth the risk.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should really try the new glow-in-the-dark Ouija- it's fun for everyone!!!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?