Wednesday, March 29, 2006

DEA

One of my dads best friends is a pretty high ranking official for the DEA. Currently, he is the head of the DEA in Chicago. Shortly, he is moving to Washington DC and will be the 3rd highest official for the DEA. I am going to attempt to have an interview with him about drug related topics. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask let me know. I will post the interview on here. He has not agreed to this yet but I will keep you posted. I will only ask serious questions. If you want to know how time a half quarter will get you in nebraska your going to have to ask your mom.

6 Comments:

Blogger goostermon said...

His name is Rick ... he will certainly be happy to meet with you, or you guys as a group and talk very openly with you, and answer any questions you have. He and I have done this many times. Unfortunately, however, he does not create laws, he simply enforces them. Nevertheless, he will have an opinion. You will like him a lot.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

Ask him if he ever read this book my dad wrote:

http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wcpa/ow/8313fa96c993ec7ea19afeb4da09e526.html

1:20 PM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

To make sure you get the full link, double click. It should end in .html

Don't really ask him this, I was giving my dad props.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would kinda like to know how the line between "trafficking" and personal possession was drawn...

11:04 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

I would like to know how they measure the affectiveness of the "war on drugs", and how that measure has changed in the past few decades. Also how funding has changed.

i basically want to know if the "war on drugs" is affective, or if it is a waste of our taxes.

I don't have an opinion yet.

ask him what he thinks the affect of legalizing pot would be.

also ask him for some qualudes from the evidense room.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get him to start a blog and then he can blog his own blogs about drugs and cats and horsesocks.

Ask him if the DEA wastes as much money as the DoD.

my guess: unpossible.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?