Monday, April 17, 2006

Weird

Most people have seen this, but none the less, it is still cool



I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
plae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where'd you find that?

1:20 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

It is a good thing too, because:

thsi is het only wya pepole cna raed ym sihtty emials.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Bleach said...

Some dckifcuk snet me an eamil.

2:24 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

what in the hell is wrong with you? blog something. jeeze.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?