Sunday, February 25, 2007

How many look alikes can one man have?

For the past 10 years, every time I meet someone new, the person I meet says they know someone who looks exactly like me.

"You two could be brothers!" They say.

In the past month, this has happened to me three times. I thought I would share these three separate circumstances.

Number 1:

I go to this gas station by my work to by gas and cigarettes. Here is the conversation.

Girl: "I have to ask you, what high school did you go to."

Me: "St. X."

(Girl just shakes her head) Girl: "Nevermind"

Me: "Let me guess, you know someone that looks exactly like me?"

Girl: "Unfortunately"

I would like to hope that the "Unfortunately" stemmed from ill feelings associated with my twin. Not the fact that I look unfortunate. Glass is half full.


Number 2:

Sitting at my cubicle at work minding my own business.

Co-worker (female) : "We just saw someone at the buffet that could have been your twin. This guy had long hair."

Me: "That doesn't surprise me, I get that a lot."

Co-Worker: "Well, let me just say that you would not look good with long hair."

Me: "Thanks. I actually had long hair for a couple years."

Co-Worker: Silence. Walks away.


Number 3:

This actually happened last night while at White Castle. I made my way up to the counter to order my food at about midnight. This red neck white castle chick keeps staring at me.

White Castle : "Hey Martha, you know who I dun thought that wuzz?"

Martha: (While inspecting my head) "No, who...?"

Me: "Can I please order my food?"

White Castle: "Crazy Chris. Don't he look just like Crazy Chris?"

Martha: "Yeah he does."



I feel somewhat ashamed that I have the appearance of someone who the White Castle employees have labeled Crazy Chris.

I have not made any of these stories up. These all have happened recently. I need to do my best to start looking like more upstanding people. Because at this point in my life I look like a long haired, unfortunate, Crazy Chris. Bummer.

4 Comments:

Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

lol!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

There is a whole website of men who look like Kenny Rogers:

http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/

I don't understand how people can eat at White Castle.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo thats the same shit that happens to me i always look like someones crazy/funny cousin thats in jail now and all through highschool everybody thought me and pete were the same person

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

Do you think all humans look the same to animals since they usually all look the same to us?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?