Monday, February 26, 2007

Conversation with my Mom.

ME: "I went and checked out the Louisville Athletic Club (LAC) today during lunch. They have a cardio theater! It is just like a movie theater except there are cardio machines where the chairs would be. I think I will join. The place is SWEET!"

MOM: "I think that for someone your age it is perfectly o.k. to say "SWEET". But, for someone my age it wouldn't sound right."

ME: "People my age don't really even say SWEET anymore."

MOM: "What do they say?"

ME: "Dope"

MOM: "Dope? What do you mean Dope?"

ME: "I would say, The Louisville Athletic Club is dope"

MOM: "Dope like drugs?"

ME: "It is probably derived from that but it has nothing to do with drugs."

MOM: "I don't think I could say sweet or dope."

ME: "I want you to use both SWEET and DOPE tomorrow at work in the correct context and see what happens."

MOM: "HAHAHA. HEHEHE. AHA, AHA." (Someday I will record my moms laugh and let you all get a good listen. I assure you it is a wide array of noises.)

ME: "I am Leaving."

MOM: "Do you want to play bowling on your birthday?"

ME: "Play Bowling? I think you can just say Bowling."

MOM: "HAHAHA. HEHE. UH-HAH. HEHE."

Sometimes I lock my mom in the pantry and imitate her laugh until she sits on the floor of the pantry from laughing too hard.

The End.

8 Comments:

Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

your mom is dope.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was both sweet and dope with a lil nice on the side

3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That post was saweeeeeet!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Happy Birthday Brad!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Sassmouth said...

Happy birthday. Sorry we didn't go to that concert. We'll do something sweet sometime soon.

I still say sweet a lot.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Bean said...

NOOOICE!

2:30 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

Post something new or I will destroy you.

9:05 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

I am sooooo tired of the same horseshit blog on here. post something new or I will annihilate you.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?