Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ode to my Friends

I just wanted to take a break from the Unexplained and drop a little ode to my friends. I know I don't stay in contact with everyone like I should but you all mean a lot to me. Cousins are absolutely included in this group. My group of friends and family are the brightest, common sense packing, good-hearted mess of people I have ever come across. I am not saying this in jest. I think that if we could all get a room somewhere and talk for a while we could save the world. I believe that one of the strongest bonds between two people is a sense of humor. It amazes me how intelligent you all are without taking yourself too seriously. If I was asked to select the smartest group of people I would pick you all. If I was then asked to pick the funniest group of people it would be the same group. I think this says a lot. Thank you all for making me laugh and challenging me. Dad and Mom you are most certainly included in this group but I would need a blog so long that nobody would read it to say what you two mean to me. I love you all.

Brad

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am gettin a little teary, you fuckin rock man

8:45 PM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

thanks man, that means alot. how heartfelt. i think you are right about alot of that.

11:21 AM  
Blogger fooiemcgoo said...

fans are my friends
~ill mitch

10:22 AM  
Blogger goostermon said...

Oh Brad ... at this moment you are SO in danger of me writing for hours what you mean to me. But, I think you already know. You are a good man and make me proud.
I also agree about this group - as I mentioned to you a few weeks ago it blows me away .... all the same stuff you said.
I'm also real - REAL - happy to be back in touch with all my ex-nieces and nephews. I always did love you guys - still do. Fooie, you are included in there too, like it or not! Kev - can't wait to meet you, dude. Stef, I hope to get to know you some, also.

1:58 PM  
Blogger tschy said...

thanks for the kind words about being so smart and funny (of course, I realize you mean me)....you sappy SOB

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like somebody found jebus.

Or bigfoot.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I am all for getting the room and saving the world. Brad is cool.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?