Thursday, June 23, 2005

Olympic Games 2008

First of all, many thanks to the two people who have visited my Blog. I really appreciate all of your degrading comments and what not. I have not had the time to write a lengthy entry because I do not have A) A computer or B) a high speed connection. When I have the time I will make my blog more appeasing to the eye for those of you who are professional mini horse photographers and have a need for that sort of thing.

This is a simple entry to let everyone know an update on my training for the U.S. Olympic water polo team to compete in 2008. Maybe in New York if we find Bin Laden. My fat ass ran a mile and a half the past two days in a row. I am averaging 13 minute miles. Also, my raquetball record is now 42 - 13 (That is total points scored). Mine is the 13. I have a match tonight so this score will hopefully be updated tomorrow. My best wishes to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger tschy said...

as a side note...I'm thrilled that London got 2012 - fuck the French!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?