Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fucking Motherfuckers

Ladies and gentelemen, I have created a blog. I have decided on the title "Fucking Motherfuckers" simply to let everyone know that words like this will appear on this page. If anyone can show me in any "holy" text that is recognized by ANY major church where I cannot say "fucking motherfuckers", I will refrain. Until then I really want you to be prepared for some cussing, distatsteful humor, and a real "mans man" page. Now on to my first entry.....

Why do I cry, or almost cry, all of the time?

I would have to say that It is more so "almost cry" than it is cry. Man I am using "quotations" a "lot". I swear to Jesus that I will turn on the Oprah show and end up fighting back tears because Barbara gets treated like garbage by her husband. I will also get emotional at the climax of any romantic comedy. The funny thing is, well not so funny thing is, that I will watch a documentary on some African country that is running out of water and not get nearly as emotional. I think that I am probably like a woman in this regard. But what worries me more than being like a woman is how I have been tricked into caring about fake stories more so than real ones. Does anyone know who the fucking motherfuckers are who are respnsible?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bleach said...

I like it as your pic...I resent everything you said in comment one.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to start out by saying your a dork so you will know who i am:)..The thing is that most guys feel the way you do but are just to scared to admit it! Now who is to blame noone cause those stories and movies even if they are fake are to get you thinking about real life and to get you to connect with things going on in the real world.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me?